Here is our latest update:
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) – you should have received your email invitation with the meeting link and AGM booklet earlier this week, we hope you can join us for our AGM on Tuesday, 23 February. If you have any access issues with attending the meeting, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members’ Meetings – we have two open members’ meetings coming up:
Trinity Members – Monday, 15 February, 12:30-1pm Meeting Link
All Members – Tuesday, 16 February, 12:30-1pm Meeting Link
As always, you can submit any questions in advance at email@example.com. We hope to see you there!
- UCU Rally Monday, 8 February 12noon – UCU are holding a rally in solidarity with colleagues striking at Brighton University against planned redundancies. UCU has said they would welcome UNISON members attending this as well. The link to register to attend the rally is: https://www.ucusolidaritymovement.org/
- Diaries – if you would like a UNISON 2021 diary posting out to you, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the address you would like the diary sending to.
- Education Fund – our Branch Education Fund is open all year round for any member who wants to register for a part-time course which is non-work related. If you’re currently looking for a new course to start this year, please feel free to apply for help with funding a course through your Branch. We can consider funding up to £350 per course. For further details, please contact our Education Officers Vicky McEnroe (email@example.com) and Caroline Shingles (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UNISON’s Winter Fuel Grant – UNISON’s Winter Fuel Grant is now open for applications. You can find further details on the grant and how to apply here.
If you would like any support or advice, please contact us at email@example.com or get in contact with your local rep.