Here’s our latest Branch update:
- Leeds Trinity Rep – we’re still looking for a rep based at Leeds Trinity. Our Branch is attending meetings with management at Trinity and picking up casework, but for the membership based at Trinity, it is always best to have a local rep to attend meetings and support members. Full training with paid time off is provided, as is a mentor within the Branch and extra support from the Branch Secretary and Chair. If you would like further information, or are interested in taking up a rep role at Trinity, please contact us at email@example.com
- Upcoming Member Meetings – we have two upcoming member meetings early next week:
Trinity Members – Monday, 15 February, 12.30-1pm Meeting Link
All Members – Tuesday, 16 February, 12.30-1.30pm Meeting Link
You can submit questions in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!
- University of Leeds – move of payroll date for staff paid mid-month – all three campus trade unions have been consulted on a proposed change to the pay date of those staff who are paid mid-month. This will affect around 900 staff in total. The University plans to move these staff to end-of-month pay in two phases. The first phase will be staff based in Faculties and Services and these staff are currently being invited to consultation meetings and receiving written notice of the change with a view to change to end-of-month pay at the end of May. If this change affects you, and you would like to speak to a rep about it, please contact your local rep or email us at email@example.com
- Trans Equality Policy – the University is looking to update its Trans Equality Policy. The policy has now been sent to the LBGT+ Network for feedback, so if you are a member of this network and/or the Trans, Non-Binary and Intersex group within this network, we would encourage you to read the new policy and give your feedback.
- AGM – a reminder that our Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on Tuesday, 23 February, 2021 from 12.30-2pm via Teams. An email link to join to the meeting was sent to all members who have an email address logged with us, but if you did not receive the email invite, please see our Events page.